e - Voice Of Human Rights Watch - e-news weekly
Spreading the light of humanity & freedom
Editor: Nagaraj.M.R....vol.4 . issue.45......08/11/2008
TO PROTECT HUMAN RIGHTS OF INNOCENTS VISIT ,http://www.amnesty.org
Editorial : Crimes @ RBI
- An appeal to central information commission
Ref no. RTI APPEAL via web DPG/B/2008/80341
RBI is a public authority , set up by an act of parliament. Numerous irregularities , illegalities , crimes have taken place at RBI , still it is fully covered up by those in influential positions.
We requested the CPIO of RBI HQ for information as per RTI Act ( our letter dt 20th September 2008 ) about various issues concerning the activities of that institution in whole. However the CPIO OF RBI HQ through his letter no.DAPM.CO.RIA.4001/07.50.01/2008-09 dt October 03rd 2008 declined to give information citing certain ruses. ( RBI Ref no. RIA 798/2008-09 )
He has stated that some information pertains to security press , nashik & note press at
. True , both those institutions are fully owned subsidiaries of RBI , hence RBI is in a position to answer. Still , RBI can transfer a copy of our RTI Application to those authorities as per provisions of Sec 6(3) of RTI ACT 2005. CPIO didn’t do that. mysore
One more ruse of CPIO of RBI is that , I am seeking his views / opinions on issues concerning RBI activities. He is wrong , I am seeking to know the official / legal stand of RBI regarding it’s activities for example , appointment of rowdies as loan recovery agents by banks , etc. CPIO has failed to state the official stand regarding various activities of RBI.
One more ruse given by CPIO of RBI is that I have raised many issues , to be specific 103 questions on various topics concerning RBI , giving information on all those diverts the resources of authorities , hence information request is denied. TRUE , information sought is many , so do the crimes @ RBI which are also many. When compared to magnitude of crimes @ RBI which is 3-4 times the entire budget outlays of Indian government to the tune of crores of rupees , the resources spent to ascertain information as per our RTI Application is just few hundreds of rupees. When compared to the money spent by RBI officials by way of TA / DA during their travel , etc, our information request resource needs are peanuts.
To sum up , CPIO of RBI is hell bent to protect the criminals @ RBI lest the truth comes into open. Hereby , we request the honourable central information commission to order the RBI to give us truthful information in whole , so that justice is given to those victimized & fat criminals are sent to gallows. JAI HIND. VANDE MATARAM.
Read the article "Crimes @ RESERVE BANK OF
" @ http://theftinrbi.blogspot.com/ , http://theftinrbi.rediffblogs.com/ , http://theftinrbi.wordpress.com/ INDIA
CRIMES OF RBI & CBI & IT'S COVER-UP
- An appeal to honourable supreme court of India
The central bank of India Reserve Bank Of
India, which is supposed to direct the fiscal policies of government of , has failed to do so. It has enabled many looters in the garb of entrepreneurs , to swindle the exchequer to the tune of crores of rupees. The premiere India
investigating agency of India CBI has failed to nail the culprits.
Hereby , I do request the honourable supreme court of
to treat this as a PIL application & to provide speedy justice in following cases. India
Read the article "Crimes @ RESERVE BANK OF
" @ http://theftinrbi.blogspot.com/ , http://theftinrbi.rediffblogs.com/ , http://theftinrbi.wordpress.com/ INDIA
Read the article "PF scam shame shame judges" @
SOILED NOTE FRAUD CASE @ RBI
- Trauma of an old man
Complete case details also available at http://members.lycos.co.uk/ganapathihariram/
As per allegations of RBI management
in 1977-79 , criminal Bangalore
nexus of RBI employees stole Rs. 220000 from RBI Bangalore. All the
banks , government treasuries in Karnataka , submit defaced / soiled
currency notes to RBI Bangalore in exchange for good notes. RBI after
collecting such defaced currency notes , sorts out fairly good notes
which can be reissued & burns off the remaining totally defaced
currency notes. All these process is done in a systematic manner.
As per allegations of the management , the crime took place in the
period of 1977-79 at RBI Bangalore. A nexus of employees, took away
the currency bundles meant for destruction & substituted it in the
place of bundles of reissuables.
Charge sheet issued by RBI Bangalore office to mr.G.Hariram
Staff no.3698/156/84-85 dt 1 april 1985
Amended charge sheet staff no 3798/156-84/85 dt 8 april 1985
CBI has charge sheeted 17 employees in connection with this case ,
case olde no. cc34/1989 new no. sc 436/1991 . the honourable 21 city additional city civil & sessions court
in it's order dated 24.01.1992 Bangalore
discharged 03 charge sheeted employees , as the prosecution
failed to prove the charges against them. They came out clean , as
they were innocents saddled with the crime done by others. One of the
charge sheeted employee who turned approver for the prosecution, has
given detailed account of the crime. Nowhere he has mentioned the
involvement of accussed no.15 mr.G.Hariram in the crime.
Even after coming out clean, mr.G.Hariram was not reinstated into
service by RBI. They gave the ruse of domestic enquiry & showed
contempt to the court order. On appeal, the honourable high court of
Karnataka ordered RBI to review it's order with respect to
mr.G.Hariram , still RBI failed to reinstate mr.G.Hariram into service
, once gain showing contempt to the court of law.
as per law , the decisions of court of law are binding on all India
, orders of court over rides the organisation's internal rules ,
service rules , etc. inspite of lack of evidences, in a whimsical
manner the higher authorities of RBI , fixed some innocents as the
scape goats heaped all charges against them ( against whom they had
personal grudge , dislikes ). RBI repeatedly showed contempt to the
court orders , dismissed the scape goat - ailing old man mr.G.Hariram
from service. RBI snatched away his PF money towards the alleged loss
to the bank , didn't pay his gratuity amount , salary arrears and
finally he was even deprived of the pension. As a result , the old man
has even lost his social prestige, dignity , his family suffered a lot
& he is a mental wreck today.
Why RBI authoroties are hell bent upon to send away the innocents /
scape goats away from service ? why CBI didn't conduct polygraph tests
of all the accussed , specifically higher officers of RBI , managers
of RBI office
? probably the scape goats were aware of the Bangalore
crimes master minded by higher ups & didn't co-operate with the higher
ups in their crimes. So, the criminals were afraid that the scape
goats will blurt out truth to the world , fixed non co-operating
innocents themselves as criminals.
Who will give justice to innocents like old man mr.G.Hariram & who
will bell the corrupt , criminals , fat cats of RBI ?
APPEAL UNDER SEC 19 (3) OF RTI ACT 2005 OF GOVERNMENT OF INDIA & GOVERNMENT OF KARNATAKA
APPLICATION FOR INFORMATION AS PER RTI ACT 2005
( SEE RULE 22 OF RTI ACT 2005 )
FULL NAME OF THE APPLICANT : NAGARAJ.M.R.
ADDRESS OF THE APPLICANT : NAGARAJ.M.R.,
EDITOR , E-VOICE OF HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH,
# LIG-2 / 761, OPP WATER WORKS OFFICE,
HUDCO FIRST STAGE, LAXMIKANTANAGAR,
HEBBAL, MYSORE , KARNATAKA
PIN – 570017.
DETAILS OF DOCUMENTS / WRITTEN STATEMENTS / INFORMATION REQUIRED :
HEREBY , I DO HUMBLY REQUEST YOU TO GIVE ME WRITTEN STATEMENTS / ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS - WHICH IN ITSELF ( ie answers ) ARE THE INFORMATION SOUGHT BY ME.
WITH RESPECT TO CASE NO old CC34 / 1989 & NEW NO SC436/1991 AT 21 ST ADDITIONAL CITY CIVIL & SESSIONS COURT
CHARGE SHEETED OFFICER MR.G.HARIRAM RBI BANGALORE
CHARGE SHEET NO staff no.3698/156/84-85 dt 01.01.1985
Amended charge sheet staff no.3798/156-84/85 dt 08.04.1985
1. Why didn't you notice the alleged crimes of 1977 , 78 & 79 till the
mid of 1979 ?
2. This crime came to light only due to anonymous phone calls of good
Samaritans to authorities , but not due to your inspection . is your
inspection division working properly ?
3. why there is no security check up of officers during entry & exit
out of premises ?
4. why there is no individual weighment , individual statement of
value of bags of reissuable notes & bags of note meant for destruction
, after sorting is done, why they are not tallied with total weight ,
value of notes issued for sorting ?
5. Immediately after noticing the crime, why did not you transfer all
the employees of those sections ?
6. why did not you take steps to preserve3 & protect respective
documents relating to such high profile crime ?
7. why didn't you immediately issue charge sheet to all the accussed &
waited till 1983 ?
8. Why RBI has left out , so many officers ( who worked in the same
sections for more period than accused officers ) from domestic enquiry ?
9. why CBI also failed to put those people in the charge sheet before
the court ?
10. is it because they were in favorable terms with the vested interests ?
11. did the CBI dance to the tune of vested interests in RBI while
preparing charge sheet & during investigation , instead of
independent investigation ?
12. those left out probables from the charge sheet might have caused
the destruction of evidences / records. During the course of domestic
enquiry / court proceedings , it has been recorded that some records
have been destroyed. Are not CBI & RBI responsible for destruction of
evidences , aiding true criminals get away ?
13. in normal times , what is the period specified in RBI regulations
for preserving old documents / records ?
14. after noticing such a high profile crime the RBI must have taken
utmost care to preserve such old records for indefinite time , for
producing before courts of law as & when demanded. But it didn't , why ?
15. does not this point to connivance of higher authorities of RBI ,
with the criminals ?
16. RBI authorities have conducted domestic mass enquiries , instead
of individual enquiries , is it not detrimental to the rights of defense ?
17. RBI authorities have stated that court proceedings & domestic
enquiry are independent of each other & are not binding on one
another. However RBI authorities straight away took on record of
domestic enquiry the court statements , evidences , but didn't honour
the order of same court of law ? why this double standard by RBI ?
18. The alleged crime was committed in 1977-79, but charge sheet was
framed in mid 1985 , why this long delay ?
19. didn't this facilitate the masterminds of crime to destroy ,
manipulate evidences ?
20. as stated before court , indeed some records , 22nd currency note
packet were missing , who is responsible for it ?
21. has the CBI conducted enquiry , polygraph test of RBI higher
officers - S.N.RAZDAN , W.S.SARAF , J.P.AWASTHI , J.MITRA & others ,
if not why ?
22. is it not due to inefficiency , negligence of duty by such high
ranking managers , that such a crime occurred in RBI Bangalore ?
23. what disciplinary action RBI has taken against the inefficient ,
negligent higher officials ?
24. whatever internal rules an organization makes must be within the
line of law. If such internal laws of the organization are violative
of law , fundamental rights of employees , such internal rules become
illegal. Are not the way of RBI disciplinary proceedings illegal ?
25. as per RBI pension regulations 1990 , RBI has the right to deduct
any loss caused to the bank , from the pension of RBI employee if the
misconduct of employee is proved in judicial proceedings . even though
mr.G.Hariram came out clean from the court , why RBI has denied his
26. judicial courts of law are appellate authorities over & above ,
domestic enquiry committees & judicial orders supersedes the domestic
enquiry proceedings. Still RBI showed contempt of court & didn't
reinstate mr..G.Hariram into service , why ?
27. even if an employee's misconduct causing loss to the bank is
proved , before denying him pension (towards making up loss to the
bank) , previous sanction of the central board of RBI must be taken.
But in mr.G.Hariram's case , pension was denied in full without taking
previous sanction of the central board of RBI , is it not illegal ?
28. RBI alleged that mr..G.Hariram caused loss to the tune of Rs.14000
to the bank & recovered it from his provident fund dues. There was
nothing left over to recover , still RBI completely denied pension to
mr.G.Hariram , why ?
29. ideally, domestic enquiry findings / disciplinary actions should
be completed first , then the employee can appeal to appropriate court
of law. In mr.G.Hariram's case , CBI & RBI failed to prove the charges
in court of law , as a result court discharged him from the charges.
To cover-up it's failures RBI management dragged domestic enquiry much
beyond court orders date & gave findings indicting mr..G.Hariram. does
the enquiry officer of domestic enquiry think that he is over & above
the court of law ? is it not illegal & contempt of court ?
30. ideally , RBI authorities should have appealed to higher court
against lower court order discharging mr.G.Hariram from charges. But
it was not done , why ?
31. did the RBI pay interim relief to mr.G.Hariram , during suspension
32. the undue delay in filing charge sheet , consequent destruction of
key evidences , dishonour / contempt of court orders , undue haste in
giving findings , dismissal , denial of of pension without central
board's sanction , all point towards criminals within RBI higher
management. What disciplinary action has been taken against
J.P.AWASTHI, S.N.RAZDAN,J.MITRA, W.SARAF & others ? if not why ?
33. why charge sheet was amended? Is it legal ?
34. did the charge sheet was amended to falsely implicate
mr..G.Hariram , by including cancelled note vault in the charge sheet ?
35. does not this itself show that it is not statement of actual
happenings / facts , but a cunning ploy to mislead investigation
towards fixed innocents from actual criminals ?
36. is it true that that only 5% of sample inspection is done out of bundled verified defective note packets ?
37. is not the conduct of joint / mass enquiries of all charge sheeted officers illegal ?
38. how come such an important evidence 22nd note packet went missing ?
39. is it because it may point towards real criminals ?
40. as per the statement of management witness / inspection head / expert mr.vijendra rao , the notes of earlier dates have been removed from packets made into new bundles , right ?
41. as per his statement , entire certificates , seals of some asst treasurers are there , who didn't work at all on that day is not it ?
42. does not it show that some body else was misusing the seals , putting some innocents seals over the notes ?
43. does it not show that , crime has taken place at verification section ?
44. does it not show involvement of some asst treasurers ?
45. why asst treasurers have not been charge sheeted ?
46. why inspection of RBI Bangalore office was not done between 1975 & 1979 ?
47. is it not true that you failed to produce all records showing internal inspection / audits , during domestic enquiry & court proceedings ?
48. your expert mr.vijendra rao has stated that some seal marks are smudged , he has stated some seal marks appears to be so & so. He has clearly nowhere stated that this seal mark is exactly this , so he himself is not 100% sure ?
49. your expert nowhere said that 100% sure this seal mark is this , on that day this seal was issued to mr.G.Hariram , isn't it ?
50. your expert says during 1975 , he didn't notice3 any fraud. However approver says fraud was there before mid 1977 also. Why no action has been taken ?
51. why you didn't produce all records of all persons , who have specifically worked in alleged sections , the registers of those departments with daily activity report containing seal nos , packet nos , bag nos , etc ?
52. are not their chances of some criminals putting the seal marks of innocent officers over the notes , bundles , bags , etc ?
53. your expert is not 100% sure of seal mark , your records are not there to prove the presence of charge sheeted officers in the alleged sections , neither your expert nor your records are 100% sure on what date , at what stage , by whom crime was committed , isn't it ?
54. is not the charge sheet amounting to higher ups picking up officers they dislike & falsely implicating them ?
55. is it not cunning ploy of higher ups to divert attention from original criminals ?
56. why no action was taken against currency officer of 1977-79 mr.J.Mitra ? why his pension , super annuation benefits were not withheld ?
57. what is your justification , supporting evidence , records for picking up only three officers including mr.G.Hariram for legal prosecution and leaving the majority of probables ?
58. why you have dropped charges against five asst treasurers ? why you didn't even conduct domestic enquiry against them , let alone legal prosecution ?
59. Is it RBI's & CBI's way of fair play & justice ?
60. as inly 5% sampling of verified note bundles are done , there are more possibilities of rebundled packets getting unnoticed in relaxed 95% lot , isn't it ?
61. you have left out so many officers who worked in those sections, some of whom even became management witnesses , instead of being charge sheeted by the management, is it fair play & legal ?
62. who are the bank employees , from whom you have recovered the alleged bank loss of Rs.220000 ?
63. were all of them charge sheeted , enquired , legally prosecuted , dismissed & their pension , gratuity withheld ?
64. you don't have any internal statuotary records to prove that mr.G.Hariram worked in those departments , except a currency officer's office note dated just on the eve of charge sheet years after the alleged crime ? does it not prove that this note has been concocted just to fix mr.G.Hariram ?
65. where as you have records of other officials attendance in those departments , but not charge sheeted them why ?
66. three officers of staff grade A daily work in three sections out of 40 officers , why you have picked up only mr.G.Hariram , out of 1095 working days , he has worked for only 223 days in those sections , still those officers who worked for more days in those sections are not charge sheeted why ? the approver , the management expert witness , shift registers , V2 registers , Destruction certificates , Form CD 55 , etc , nobody , no records were able to say on what date , at what stage , by whom crime took place , also they were unable to say on what date at what stage crime was committed by mr.G.Hariram ? is it not futile imagination , cunning ploy of RBI higher authorities to fix innocent Mr.G.Hariram ?
67. the management expert witnesses said , the most probable place of crime is punching / Cancelled Note Vault , incinerator , where asst treasurers were joint custodians . they were not enquired & let off why ?
68. the charge sheet alleges extraction / substitution of defaced note packets. Where as the management expert witness say substitution of defaced notes only ? is not there difference between loss of one number of note & 100 number of notes ?
69. as per the normal course of duty , staff officers does not count notes in each bundles , but they just count the number of bundles only. Is not there chances of inserted note bundles or bundles containing less number of notes going unnoticed ? is it not the failure of statuotary system of work practices ?
70. does not all these prove higher authorities of RBI & CBI were hell bent to fix mr.G.Hariram & to shield the original criminals ?
Questions with respect to other cases :
71. how do you monitor the work of bank officials nominated as directors of companies which have availed bank loans ?
72. how do you monitor the work of companies , in which banks have invested ?
73. how do you monitor the rapid wealth growth of certain bank officials , who work in shares investment / equity funds section , etc ?
74. inspite of project reports by bank officials , over assessment of collateral securites / value of debtor companies by bank officials , the loans become NPAs & full value cann't be realized in the market by selling off the assets of debtor companies also. In such cases , what action is taken against erring bank officials who collude with criminal industrialists for availing higher amount of loan than permissible ?
75. give bankwise specific figures of NPAs.
76. give names of industrial groups / promoters whose companies have become NPAs , so that public can be aware of them , before investing in new companies promoted by them.
77. is not collection of loan from debtors of bank through rowdies / recovery agents , illegal ?
78. why not criminal complaints filed against bank mangers for aiding , abetting rowdism , murdering people ?
79. if your method of employing rowdies to collect loans of Rs.10000 from commoners is right , what would you do to a promoter of a debtor company to recover loans of crores of rupees , supari killing ? but debtors of crores of rupees is let off coolly by banks , why ?
80. what is the exact amount of loss caused to the exchequer by karim lala telgi who printed fake stamp papers ?
81. what action has been taken against those involved ?
82. have you taken action against all those mentioned by telgi during narco analysis test , if not why ? is it because they are powerful & bigwigs ?
83. how you are controlling the illegal finance activities , money lending by individuals , pawn brokers & chit fund companies ?
84. how you are monitoring the receipt of public donations , foreign donations by many NGOs ?
85. how many erring NGOs , chit fund companies , pawn brokers , individuals you have booked for illegal finance activities ?
Questions relating to RBI CURRENCY NOTE PRESS MYSORE
86. who were responsible for selling the good printing machine at security press
87. who recruited the candidates below merit rankings in R.B.I for what criminal roles ?
88. how many irregularities have taken place in R.B.I till date ?
89. who is responsible for installing, operating & supervising the security set-up in R.B.I ?
90. how the raw materials ie number of paper sheets, ink, etc are accounted for in inward stores & while issuing for printing ?
91. how wastages, scrap of ink , papers , etc in the printing process are accounted for?
92. How the finished goods ie currency notes are accounted for ?
93. Who keeps physical figures & possession of goods, inventory of all the above?
94. How the scrap paper is disposed off ?
95. From security angle who keeps track from start till dispatch ?
96. Give me the merit ranking list of all candidates for the post of stores assistant in BRBNMPL in the year 1995-96 ?
97. give me the merit ranking list of all candidates for the post of process assistant at BRBNMPL in the year 1996 ?
98. give me the merit ranking list of all candidates for the post of process assistants & maintenance assistants at BRBNMPL in the year 1996-1998 ?
99. is not RBI & BRBNMPL authorities created by statuotary laws , fully funded by public money ie from government exchequer ?
100. still why BRBNMPL & RBI refused to answer my previous information request as per RTI Act ? are you afraid that skeletons will come out of cubboard ?
101. what action initiated against the SBI branch Bangalore & SBI Overseas branch for loss of cheque / draft amounting to crores of rupees ? if not why ?
102. give me specific figures bank wise with respect to loss caused to the bank by loss of cheques or demand drafts , etc ?
103. how RBI is containing crimes of loss of cheques / DDs causing huge losses to the banks to the tune of crores of rupees ?
YEAR TO WHICH ABOVE PERTAINS : MAJORITY OF DOCUMENTS PERTAINS TO YEAR 1988 onwards . SOME OF THE DOCUMENTS ARE DATED BACK TO 1947.
FEES PAID : IPO NO 63E 318935 FOR RUPEES TEN ONLY Favouring CPIO RBI HQ MUMBAI
PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER FROM WHOM THE INFORMATION IS REQUIRED :
V.S.DAS , CENTRAL PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER , O/O HONOURABLE GOVERNOR, RBI HQ , CENTRAL OFFICE , AMAR BUILDING , P.M.MARG ,MUMBAI-400001.
Date : 01.11.2008 Your’s sincerely,
FINANCE SCAMS IN
In " mysooru mithra" a kannada daily dated 15/06/2005, the editor has written about a copy of the complaint made by Transparency International India-Bangalore to central vigilance commission of
In indian banks , there is a strange practice that whenever a cheque is put before the clearing house by a bank, the clearing house sends that cheque to the service branch of bank paying. The service branch then sends that cheque to the appropriate bank branch
for deduction of cash from the cheque account. In this travel , if the cheque is lost or misplaced midway, the service branch pays out of it's suspense account to the cash collecting bank. Logically, afterwards the service branch must initiate a thorough inquiry, get authentication from both persons one who gave cheque & other who collected cheque. Finally, the money must be transferred from the account of cheque giver to the suspense account.
However , upto 1997 two branches of state bank of india in bangalore & overseas branch sufferred from frequent loss of cheques totally amounting to RUPEES THREE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED CRORE. In all cases of cheque loss the bank has paid out of suspense account, totally amounting to Rs.3200 crore. However the bank has not
initiated any enquiry to recover that amount from the cheque givers.
In the 1997 internal audit report of the bank itself , this has been clearly pointed out. Till date, even the central vigilance commission has not initiated any action about it. A member of central vigilance commission happens to be ex-chairman of state bank of
It is just an instance of two branches of SBI, what about hundreds of branches of SBI, what about thousands of branches of other public sector,private sector & co-operative banks. It is fraud,fraud,fraud all the way. Few months back to cover-up the crimes
of global trust bank ( GTB) , it was taken over by oriental bank of commerce ( OBC).
While sanctioning a loan of just Rs.10000 to a common man , he has to comply with lengthy legalities. If he defaults, bankers breath down his neck, bankers send rowdies in the form of recovery agents to humiliate the common man & his properties are
auctioned-off, finally all dues to the last penny are recovered. In most of the cases bankers even force the defaulters to commit suicide. However influential persons easily gets loans amounting to hundreds of crores of rupees, coolly defaults, siphons-off the funds & shuts his shop. No recovery at all , just it becomes a non- performing asset (NPA) in the bank ledger. The total NPAs of all public sector banks is more than Rs.80000 crore. This burden is spead over the crores of hapless indians.
The government takes pride in murdering forest brigand veerappan. The ill-gotten wealth of veerappan is not even pea nuts before this huge amount. Remember past finance scams – MS SHOES, HAWALA, HARSHAD MEHTA SHARE SCAM, KETAN PAREKH SHARE SCAM, UTI, etc. totally in all these scams billions of dollars of public money have gone to the coffers of criminals. These scamsters put veerappan to shame in their turnover. However the government is not even exhibiting a fraction of it's ELIMINATE
lobbies, gives tax exemptions to them at it's sweet will. All these scams & it's cover-ups are insider jobs. The government is not interested to collect, recover it's own monies
amounting to billions of billions of dollars every year. However our 5-star leaders living at the expense of tax-payers, go-on foreign jaunts with a begging bowl for a few lakhs of dollars. What a shame?
More than 50 billion indians are barely surviving on a single meal per day & hundreds are dying due to starvation, billions don't even have basic necessities of life. If the government even just collects a fraction of it's dues from scamsters, defaulting industrialists – people won't die of hunger in
AN APPEAL TO Mr.P.CHIDAMBARAM UNION FINANCE MINISTER GOVERNMENT OF
An age old saying – AS THE KING SO DOES THE SUBJECTS. In india various financial scams, crimes & it's cover-ups have taken place amounting to billions of billions of dollars have taken place, made possible , just due to the involvement of the king – the netas & government officials themselves in the shameful act – the crime.
The tax officials are utterly corrupt, the wards of these officials spend double their pappa's salary just during
weekends. Now, realise their financial might. These ill-gotten wealth is destabilising our economy & might have even found it's way into the hands of underworld, terorrists.
CRIMINAL FORCES WITHIN LIKE THIS NOT FROM THE EXTERNAL FORCES.
Hereby, the HRW urges you to make public:
1. the financial worth of finance minister to tax official at circle level, on annual basis including his spouse's worth & property details.
2. to make public the NPAs, losses & monies under litigation by both private & public sector banks annually.
3. to make public measures taken to recover these monies.
4. to publish annual accounts with complete details of discretionary funds allotted to the defence ministry, president, prime minister, chief ministers , governors & intelligence agencies.
Public want to know whether proper discretion is being applied while spending.
Edited, printed , published owned by NAGARAJ.M.R. @ #LIG-2 / 761,HUDCO FIRST STAGE ,OPP WATER WORKS , LAXMIKANTANAGAR , HEBBAL ,MYSORE - 570017 INDIA … cell :09341820313
home page : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/naghrw , http://groups.google.co.in/group/hrwepaper/ ,
http://evoiceofhumanrightswatch.wordpress.com/ , http://indiapolicelaw.blogspot.com/ , http://hrwpaper.blogspot.com/ , http://naghrw.tripod.com/evoice/ ,
contact : firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
A member of AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL INDIA